Triton College Library study rooms are available for use by students, faculty, staff, and community members. To book a studyroom patrons must use their Triton Email address (email ending in @triton.edu). To book a study room if you are a community member or don't have a triton email address, call the circulation desk at 708-456-0300 ext. 3215.
- There are 5 study rooms available with varying capacities of up to 4 individuals. Exceptions can be made at the discretion of the staff member in charge.
- Groups are limited to a single two-hour block of time per day. If no one is scheduled to use the room after a reservation, use of the room can continue until someone else is waiting.
- Each study room is equipped with a white board. Dry erase markers are available for check out at the Information Desk.
- Each study room is equipped with 1 table and 2-4 chairs.
- Each study room has power outlets available for charging.
- Laptops and other loanable technology are available to check out for currently enrolled students at the Information Desk.
Reservations can be placed online by visiting the Triton College Library website, in person at the Library’s Information Desk, or via telephone (708)-456-0300 ext. 3215.
Rooms are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis for a maximum of two hours per session. Each session can be extended for an additional 2 hours, if the room is available, at the circulation desk. To extend a session check with the circulation desk 30 minutes prior to the session ending. Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance.
A state-issued or Triton College photo ID is required when reserving a study room. An adult must supervise all children under the age of 12 for the entire period.