FOR FACULTY ONLY-Use to schedule library instruction for your classes.
- This room is to be scheduled for library instruction classes only.
- These classes must be scheduled 48 hours in advance.
- You will receive an email confirming your date(s) and time(s) have been scheduled.
- Your class is not scheduled and you cannot use the classroom until you receive this confirmation email.
- There are two Library instruction types:
- Library Instruction 1-First library instruction appointment for the semester.
- Library Instruction 2 (follow up)-Follow up appointment. Class can use library classroom for research with no instruction class. A librarian will be on hand to help with research and answer questions. Library Instruction 2 can only be scheduled if a Library Instruction 1 class is already scheduled/has already taken place for the semester.
- The library's appointment software only allows for 1 hour classes starting on the hour. If you have a class that is longer than 1 hour or beings any time other than on the hour (ex 12:30-1:30), please schedule 2 time slots for your class and answer question 9 in the appointment form with the time/length of your class. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the reference desk at 3698 to have a librarian help you.
The classroom has 20 computer station, but there is room for additional seating without a computer in the back of the room.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com or call the reference desk at x3698.